Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

A momentous event happened over the weekend at the VB house....I put up our Christmas tree! Many of you readers know that I didn't like to bother with those "formalities" of the Christmas season...but this year I felt that we needed to start a tradition with decorating for the holidays and measure Leah's growth in front of the tree each year.
I am also quite excited about getting a stocking for Leah's first Christmas. She looks quite thrilled (as you can see) when I explained to her how Christmas worked.

8 comments:

Little's said...

Way to go! I am still struggling with the lights over here! She looks adorable in her little seat!

Brink Boys said...

Yeah! I am so proud of you...next year she will be pulling ornaments off left and right!

Anonymous said...

i love her face. she's like ummm hello. what's going on with this huge green thing behind me.

Anonymous said...

awww..she's getting so big..too fast..just think by next year, she'll be helping you take all those little ornaments right off the tree..lol..and how cute is that little red Ricky stocking..haa

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the Christmas Tree and for the cute little family that gets to enjoy it together!

Unknown said...

Your set up looks great! It was worth it, right?

Anonymous said...

Ha. Love the face! \
I think I may have to check out that tree in person to make sure you didn't photo shop it in.
Rachel

Bryan and Katy Kraker said...

I'm proud you put up the tree!! And nice and early in the season too!