Thursday, March 26, 2009

7 months old!



Leah is officially 7 months old today! We tried to get some good pictures before she went to school this morning, but she smiled and laughed AFTER each picture was taken. We'll work on that. She is learning Baby Sign Language at school and is starting to pick it up, just a little bit! At least, I like to think that she is, anyways! Note - she IS sitting up all by herself for extended periods of time now! I am working on not reacting too quickly when she falls over into a little heap. She smiles at EVERYTHING now! We think she may be getting her first teeth, she's been a bit cranky in the evenings, but it's nothing that a little tylenol can't fix!

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I can see her hair in these =)

Anonymous said...

I see the blonde coming thru. She looks great in orange, too. Geez...she is CUTE!

Tripp said...

Seven months oh my word!
P.S. The pants and the shirt DO match :) and I am going to have to agree with Tracy, she looks good in orange.