Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 3/4


Yesterday and today brought lots of family fun and togetherness. Yesterday, Dad, Leah and I went to pick Rosemary up from the airport while the rest of the clan went on a tour of Cypress Gardens. I was so excited get Rosemary, that I was a bit clumsy and slammed my thumb in the car door. Officer Leo was very kind and bandaged me up and advised me to keep it elevated.
Then, every spring break, Grandpa O likes to take the whole family out for a nice dinner at our favorite spot, California Dreaming. We decided that Tuesday was a good night to do that, so we all caravaned into the city and enjoyed a GREAT dinner. After that, we all rode through the city for a refresher course of the historical houses and landmarks. Charleston is SUCH a rich city and I forgot how beautiful it was.
Today, we're hoping it gets up to 60 degrees so we can at least venture out for a walk or something later on.

3 comments:

Katy said...

she's getting too big :(

Brink Boys said...

Awe, so cute! I really hope you get some warmer weather soon!!!

Tripp said...

I love the little outfit that Leah has on in the picture.