Monday, June 29, 2009

10 months old!

Leah is now double digits! We can't believe that she is 10 months old already! We had a great weekend full of family bonding time. Leah saw all 3 of her grandma's this weekend, 1 great grandma, a great-great aunt, and she also met her aunt and 2 cousins that live out of state. We went to a fun pool party where Leah got to try her hand and swimming. She wasn't too sure about it, but accepted it with style (as long as she had her pacifier). Silly girl.
Sunday, Leah's friend Rogue came to check out Leah's new earrings. Yes, earrings. At the pool party, Grandma Dawn had sticker earrings for the girls and we decided that it was so cute...and we headed to the Piercing Pagoda the very next day. Leah was a TROOPER!! She was so happy and didn't take long to recover afterwards with some good snuggle time - and of course play time with Rogue!

Here is the after-shot. We felt a bit guilty causing our baby pain at beauty's expense....but she's just so darn cute!


She is doing very well with the after-care (which I was concerned with) and doesn't seem to mind getting told how cute she is 30 million times a day either. We consider this a MAJOR milestone!



7 comments:

Tripp said...

Oh MY WORD!!!! I LOVE them! She looks so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Double Digits Baby! I love seeing those pretty little girls in all those cute dresses. And the earrings...oh my word! They are just WAY to cute on her. Love them.

Bryan and Katy Kraker said...

I think Rogue will have to get her's done soon. I told Bryan he might have to go without me though!

Little's said...

Love them...she is absolutely adorable. I have been trying to talk Jeremiah into letting me pierce Kennedy's ears!

Kragts said...

So glad you got her ears done already, she won't remember at all and will leave them alone so no infections :) She is so pretty. Love her tan too.

Brink Boys said...

Just when I think she can't get any cuter!!!

Unknown said...

I was happy to swing by and find so many blog updates. She is just presh and I adore the picture of taken of father and daughter from above.
The earrings look adorable too!