Monday, July 20, 2009

just to post

I know I have been a slacker lately....I promise I will put a much better post up soon. This is where you can find Leah 80% of the time when we're home. She just loves this toy as do I. It keeps her well entertained!
Also, I believe that she took her first 2 un-assisted steps on Friday evening. She was turning and walking towards me and I am PRETTY sure she was not hanging on to the item she was standing by...it all happened so fast...but I will keep on watching for the FOR SURE thing! It won't be long, I am sure of it! Look out world!

5 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I cannot wait to see her toddle all over the place, what a big girl. And I love her dress =)

Little's said...

Love her! I love the dress! She is getting so big! It seems like just yesterday that you and RD came over right after we had the twins, brought a pizza and told us you were preggers! I was SOOO excited!

Katy said...

Rogue loves that toy too.

Rachel said...

I will be waiting to witness these for sure steps for myself :)

Tripp said...

Before you know it DUDE!