Monday, September 7, 2009

Really? A YEAR?



My sister has generously offered to do a photo album of Leah's first year. For those of you who may not know, I am TERRIBLE at stuff like that. I believe that some of my friends had an intervention with me and tried to train me to start taking pictures before Leah was born. I am thankful they did!! I have been going through hundreds of photo's for this album and I seem to be having a hard time believing that a whole year has gone by! I still think of Leah as she is in the first picture, it's unbelievable that she has grown so much and turned into a little person! Thanks Holly for taking on this challenge - I know we will cherish this book FOREVER!!

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I LOVE the close up of the two of you!!!

Tripp said...

I knew Holly would cave :) LOVE that second picture of you and L. SOOO cute!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL mother and baby.