Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Head Gear

Now that we have cooler weather, we were excited to break out some new accessories. Leah got this adorable little hat for her birthday. Too bad I was wearing brown - but if you can't see, there are the cutest little ears on the hat.
I found this little gem in Shipshewana this summer. The hood makes her look like a little gnome and it probably just as tall as she is. I can't get enough and giggle every time I put it on. She is thrilled, as you can probably tell.
Leah is officially starting her first full day in the next classroom up at school tomorrow. She has been visiting for a few hours at a time here and there. She is doing quite well and adapting nicely to the new teachers and kids. This is the room they learn to sit in real chairs, eat their meals sitting at a table, and they take naps on little cots. From what I hear, Leah will advance by leaps and bounds during the next year in this new room. We are blessed to be able to send her to such a great place during the day!

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

CUTE! I think you will be amazed at her verbal skills after just a few months! I'm still not sure how they get all of them to sleep on cots, they have the patience of saints!

Tripp said...

I loved that coat, but that hat is just as cute!!!!

Rachel said...

Oh you can still see the cutest ears ever on that brown hat. seriously.