Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good day!



Well, today turned out to be a pretty good day! I had some concerns with some swelling in my hands and feet - primarily on my left side - which seemed a little odd. We called our friendly Jimmy and he decided to err on the safe side and check my left leg for a possible blood clot. It was a bit scary on the way to the hospital for the testing, but I knew I'd be in good hands if something were to actually be wrong. I ended up knowing the ultrasound technician - and many of you readers would too (she was in my high school class). She is also pregnant - just due a week before me and after she searched my left leg for possible blood clots - she decided to let me take a peek at Shevb!! We made CERTAIN that she was a girl - and that was confirmed, and then she took some pictures of her face. She has definitely changed SO much since the ultrasound we had at 19 weeks. She seems to have nice chubby cheeks - which I know some of you are suckers for. She was opening and closing her mouth and moving her chin as if she knew she was being watched. How AWESOME! Oh yeah, and there was no blood clot (funny how I already forgot what I was talking about). God is good!

And the other neat thing of the day was that her crib bedding came in and I got to pick that up as well. Yeah Yeah Yeah!!

8 comments:

The Busscher's said...

That's so cool, that you were able to see here again and be able to see her move so much.

Anonymous said...

She's is C-U-T-E!

Brink Boys said...

Yeah! Happy that everything and everyone is ok!

Little's said...

AMAZING! what a greaat day! I am so excited to meet her and so happy no blood clot!

Katy said...

Looks like things are getting a little cramped in there! Glad everything checked out o.k.

Unknown said...

How fun (after the scare was over) was RD with you?

Robin said...

No, RD was REALLY busy at work yesterday, so I told him not to come and I'd call him with the good news. Too bad he missed out on seeing the little chick.

Rachel said...

The ultrasounds these days amaze me! I am really glad that your swelling is nothing serious!