Thursday, July 24, 2008

34 Weeks

Rick and I (and the baby) went to our 34 week appointment yesterday. Everything seems to be going well so far, he says. The baby's heartrate was right in normal range at 139 beats per minute. We had a little discussion about birth weight, since Rick was such a large baby (I've been getting a little nervous about that). Jimmy estimated that she is now about 5 lbs and if I go all the way to the due date, she'll be about 8 lbs. Sounds good to me!!
And some of you remember how excited I was after my last appointment and me losing 4 lbs...well, we found out that their scale was not functioning correctlybecause ALL of their OB patients were losing weight. I really gained 2 lbs. Oh well, that just means the baby's healthy!

5 comments:

Tripp said...

You are in the home stretch now babe!

Katy said...

I'm glad for you shes not a heavy weight!!

Little's said...

Awesome!! after seeing you tonight she sure has dropped. Almost there...counting down the days:)You are already further along than I ever was. Isn't it releiving to know that is she were born now she would be alright.

Unknown said...

Dude-
As long as you don't get put in the "fat chair" at Jimmy's you are all good.

Rachel said...

Glad everything is going well.