Monday, November 10, 2008

Cozy Weekend

We had a great weekend! Saturday night we went over to the Dykstra's house, where Tracy was DYING to get Leah into D's 'Bumbo' seat.
I was delighted and saddened that Leah was able to sit up un-assisted in it. And I quote from Tracy "I'm going to love it, and you're going to hate this!". She was right. Leah looked so grown up sitting all by herself in the seat, where does the time go? She kind of looks a little dazed herself!

Sunday was Leah's first snow. She needed to wear a cozy and warm outfit for the occasion. This was the first outfit that we received as a gift from Tara when I was probably 10 weeks along. I could wait to put her in it...she sure was snuggly all day in it!!(We've all decided that we're getting adult versions of it) Thank you TA!

6 comments:

Tripp said...

When you find the adult version, I would like one too :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad I didn't come out Saturday. 3 of us are sick over here.
I sure could go for a Leah snuggle soon, I will rest and hydrate.

Little's said...

How cute! You will love the bumbo soon enough!

Brink Boys said...

I am with Beth, I haven't held that girl for like a month! Aww, the bumbo, makes them grow up before your eyes!

Anonymous said...

YES! The bumbo,i've been waiting to get that peanut in that little seat. I hate how she is growing so fast too...
She was such a sweetie on Saturday night. Next time you and Rick will have to go out on a date and we will watch her...and show her what the excersaucer is all about!

Anonymous said...

awww! she's looks so cute in that outfit!