Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

The VB's had a new experience this Halloween - trick or treating with the little one! I never got into Halloween and never really understood why other people did....now I get it! HA! Leah was a snuggly pumpkin. I laugh every time I think of her in the costume.
We went lots of places 'trick or treating' this is Leah with her buddy Deacon, the Kangaroo.

We stopped by Aunt Heather's to say hello and pose with her cousins who were getting ready for their Halloween party. We had a great day and went a bunch of other places and got nice little treats!

3 comments:

Tripp said...

EVERYTHING is so much more fun with kids isn't it?

Brink Boys said...

Holidays have a whole new meaning with kids =)

Anonymous said...

You see everything different once you have children. It's a lot more fun! Leah was the a very cute pumpkin...I wanted to eat her!