Thursday, February 12, 2009

Babin' Suit

Honestly, I could not WAIT to post this. Leah has been home from school for the past two days with a terrible cough. Sad, I know! I stayed home with her yesterday and Rick stayed home with her today. She wasn't her normal cheery self for him and he decided that they needed to get some "fresh air" and change the scenery for a bit.
What better way to do that, but to shop at Old Navy....he came home with this bathing suit and a sweater for her. I almost cried, it was the most adorable thing. R.D. is the cutest daddy ever!!
Spring Break, here we come!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nu-uh!

Anonymous said...

ummm....adorable.

Brink Boys said...

That is the cutest story EVER!!!! Hope she feels better soon...

Anonymous said...

Love them! My heart melts thinking of that. He has good taste...its cute.

Katy said...

Seriously that must be the cutest thing ever! Did you just want to kiss him when you got home!?!

Tripp said...

That is the cutest thing EVER! I had tears in my eyes. What a cute babin' suit!

Rachel said...

speech- LESS