Tuesday, January 6, 2009

getting ready


Never you fear, in the midst of all the activity lately, I have NOT forgotten to take pictures of our little peanut. I decided to try something new this week in preparation of starting her on solid food. I have been so excited to try out this highchair since I got it at one of my baby showers....
She did SO good and seemed to really enjoy playing with her toys on the big tray.

And update on my dad: he had an "ok" night last night. He is very sore and uncomfortable, but he is out of ICU and back in a regular room. He will be here for between 3 and 5 more days depending on his recovery. He is up and moving and is making little wise-cracks with the nurses, so we are encouraged to see the sense of humor coming through. Please keep him in your prayers as it is frustrating and slow-going for him. The nurses are all very encouraging and saying he's doing great so far!

6 comments:

Tripp said...

Glad to hear about your dad AND see a cute little picture of Leah :)

Anonymous said...

she's just so cute in her big girl chair!

Brink Boys said...

I just love that high chair, she looks so grown up in it!

Glad to hear the good news on your dad!

Little's said...

So cute....I love her round little face and blonde hair...I think her and Kennedy could pull of being sisters:) Glad to hear all is well for your dad.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear your Dad's surgery went well and that he is feeling much better. Please know that he is in our prayers and we wish him a full, speedy recovery! And Leah..I can't believe how big she is getting..she's so beautiful!

Heather said...

Just wanted to let u know..I created a blog :)