Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's

Happy New Year to all of you wonderful friends and family! We have faith that this New Year will bring so many new gifts and blessings!
As some of you may know by now, my dad (Bruce) went in to the Meijer Heart Center yesterday with similar chest pains as about 15 months ago. They proceeded to do another heart catherization and found an artery that was almost completely blocks and I believe (this is unclear) 4 other arteries that are showing serious blockages. The cardiologist has recommended open heart bypass surgery.
He has been taking blood thinner since his last stay at the hospital, so they need to wait until that is out of his system before they can perfom the surgery. They are thinking it might be on Monday.
Please keep him and our family in your prayers.

8 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Happy New Year's VB's, we missed u last night! Praying for your dad, and if you need anything please give me a call!

Anonymous said...

Hoping for good health (heart) in this new year. Call me if you need ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

thinking of you and your fam! we're sending lots of prayers and hugs!

Katy said...

We are praying hard over at the Kraker house!

Unknown said...

Much love and many prayers to Grandpa Bruce.

Tripp said...

I have been thinking of you guys a TON! Please let your dad know that we are thinking of him! Please let me know if there is anything that we can do.

Little's said...

We are praying for you and your Family! Hope 2009 will be a great and healthy year!

The Busscher's said...

Not a good way to start the year. I hope things get better. Let me know if you need anything, I mean it. I'm always around.