Monday, May 18, 2009

Jammies

This lady is about ready to crawl! She is up on all 4's a lot of time rocking back and forth. I am sure it's only a matter of days before she takes off after one of the kitties.
Her main form of transportation these days is sitting in this position and moving her legs so it propels her body kind of in circles. She sure is creative!!

My mom and I ventured to Rivertown on Saturday morning and found the cutest jammies ever at the Children's Place. I am now a jammie sucker. :) I think Rick was sick of me gushing over how cut she was in these last night.




Leah is also learning how to eat solid foods - particularly puffs. She is not really sure about what is going into her mouth and I really think it's pretty funny how she rolls it around in her mouth while it disolves. I think it's good that she's starting to mimic the chewing motion - so soon we'll move on to biter biscuits. She's growing up too fast!!

6 comments:

Little's said...

LOVE her jammies and bib! The video is too cute. Owen and Kennedy kept saying "baby". We need to hang out soon!

Brink Boys said...

I cannot wait to see her on the move! And yay for puffs, those things are great!

Tripp said...

I am a jammies JUNKIE too so I will listen to you talk about how cute she is in those guys because she IS

Katy said...

Those jammies are the cutest!! We might have to make a run to the Childrens place too!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the jammie sucker cult! I just want to kiss, kiss, kiss those sweet little cheeks for ever. She is soooo cute. Love her.

tmauro said...

love the top pic - she's like hey! look at me go!