Tuesday, October 21, 2008

8 weeks Old!


Today is Leah's 8 week birthday. She is doing a lot of very fun things - such as smiling almost every day and she has become much more vocal over the past couple of days. She responds to silly voices and faces with her own little noises. It is PRECIOUS! She is also following people and objects with her eyes, so I am convinced that she is a genious! She is currently getting over cold # 2, but she is recovering nicely. I am now on a mission to capture the SMILE on camera...we will see how it goes. It will be worth the wait, I promise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that little face makes my heart melt!

Little's said...

Happy 8 weeks Leah!! I can't wait to see that little smile:)

Katy said...

Scrumptious.

Anonymous said...

Great picture.

Tripp said...

smiles make it all worth it don't they?

Brink Boys said...

8 weeks already wow! Can't wait to see that smile!!!