Friday, October 24, 2008

purple goodness

There are so many reasons why it's difficult to leave for work in the morning - let alone on time. Today for instance, I couldn't NOT take a couple pictures of the purple goodness!
I've become a fan of shopping - yes folks, it's true. I LOVE shopping for little Leah clothes. The beauty of her growing so fast is that we have to constantly hunt for cute outfits! Gee, darn! I picked this little number up at a local consignment shop the other night. We have ALMOST captured the evasive smile in this photo op, it will come, I promise!

9 comments:

Katy said...

I don't think they come much cuter (or purple) than that.

Brink Boys said...

I love little girls in purple!

Anonymous said...

she's such a cutie in the purple!

Anonymous said...

Robin as a SHOPPER. I never thought my dream day would ever come. What to go shopping soon? :)

Little's said...

It is so much fun to shop for little babies! love the purple:)

Tripp said...

I want to cuddle in that blanket AND you are shopping...I am going to have to see it to believe it!

Unknown said...

She looks very content in purple. What a cutie.

Gail said...

ok, they grow up so darn fast!! She is so cute. When Madison was first born, I took a picture of her every day in a new outfit- I had a bit of a shopping problem also!!

Anonymous said...

Purple is a perfect color for her. Can I have that blanket when she is done with it :)
Rachel