Monday, October 6, 2008

Jeans


Leah had another first this weekend. I went up north with 8 of her girlfriends over Saturday night - so she got to spend lots of quality time with her daddy!! They both did SO well
(except a crying spell for a few hours). They even made a trip to Crane's Orchards with my parents for lunch on Sunday.
Today is Leah's first day wearing Jeans!! I believe that these are hand-me-downs from her friend Kennedy ...they are SCRUMPTIOUS! She looks like she's pretty happy in them!

7 comments:

Little's said...

Adorable! I Love babies in jeans:)

Brink Boys said...

Aww, she looks so grown up now!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is looking OLD. Can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

She's growing up! tear!

Anonymous said...

pretty cute!
-Rachel

Tripp said...

It was the perfect outfit for a lunch date.