Saturday, August 23, 2008

3 more days!

Just a little update on Shevb....we had a follow up doctor's appointment on Friday afternoon at which we discussed test results and had another blood pressure check. My blood pressure was quite elevated again and the protein levels in my urine were elevated again. I have un-officially been diagnosed with Pre-eclampsia, but I am not too severe yet. The doctor sent us back to the hospital for a couple hours to monitor the baby and my blood pressure as well as sent some more blood work out. They decided that I was allowed to leave again since my blood pressure went back down after resting but we did schedule an induction for Tuesday morning. That is the official 39 (safe) date to induce labor. YEAH! So, they sent me home to stay on bedrest until Tuesday morning when we go back in for the final time to meet the baby (unless she decides she doesn't want to wait for her birthday presents and comes earlier)! Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Thanks for holding her in for us =)

Katy said...

I can't wait until Tuesday.

Tripp said...

Hurray! The end is in sight! I can't wait to meet her.