Wednesday, August 13, 2008

pure sweetness!

Thanks to our good friends Tracy, Katy and Rain, we now have the bouncy seat and swing ready for use! Carl was a great help as you can see -he fits right in. :)
Tonight, we put the finishing touches on Shevb's room! We put the butterflies into flight.




Laura had a party where you could purchase vinyl wall sayings (etc) and all of us sappy ladies fell in love with this saying since there is kind of a butterfly theme in the nursery. I had some trouble in the beginning putting this up above the crib, but thanks to a wonderful consultant and good advice, I was able to get it put on the wall without TOO much hasslement (and I didn't wreck it!!). I just LOVE it!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is going to love her new nursery and all her fun new toys.

Brink Boys said...

Awww...it looks beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

You are as ready as you will ever be!

Tripp said...

This just brought tears to my eyes SERIOUSLY! Everything is coming together so nicely. She can come ANY day now.

Little's said...

Adorable!

The Busscher's said...

I love the wall art...too cool. She's going to have a rocken nursery, your going to love hanging out in there with her. Charlotte's room is my fav in the house, I sit in there for hours.