Friday, August 29, 2008

Home sweet home!

Good morning all of you Leah fans!! I am reading all of the posts from Rick and just smilimg. Isn't he wonderful?!
We were able to go home from the hospital about 1:30 yesterday - we passed our inspections and tests with flying colors - (pink, right?)
I just wanted to say thank you for all of the prayers and encouragement - I don't think it would have gone as well without them! We are so overwhelmed by all of the people that love and support us. I am turning into a sappy mommy!!
We appreciate all of the visits, cards, gifts, and calls! You are all a wonderful support system - The VB family is SO blessed!

We look forward to sharing our precious Leah with you as she grows.


Pictures to follow when I can type with more than one hand.

6 comments:

Katy said...

hope you got some sleep last night!

Unknown said...

Now, I am quite impressed that you typed that all with one hand. I don't see any mistakes!

Brink Boys said...

I hope your first night home went well. Can't wait to see you guys this afternoon!

Little's said...

We love you!! You are amazing that you are already posting...and with one hand. How did it go last night?

Tripp said...

Ah the good old one hand typin' I did that for many days recently :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Leah she is so beautiful!!!!!! Steve, Emma, and myself have a little something for her. Would you like us to bring it to you or give it to your dad to give to you? Let us know :)

Also, if there is anything I can do for you let me know.