Saturday, August 30, 2008

saturday

We've had some good quality time with lots of family coming to spend some time with us and Leah. Here is our 4 generation picture on the Okkema side with my dad and Grandma. Too cute!!


There are a few special people in Leah's life that love frogs. I couldn't resist when I saw this little outfit in a store many months ago.


We've sure been busy the past couple of days!! Leah had her first doctor appt and her Billi-rueben count went from a 6 to a 11 - they prescribed some maxin' and relaxin' in the sunshine. Too bad her sunglasses don't fit yet!!















7 comments:

Tripp said...

I love that she is hangin out in the sun. Keep the pics coming man!

Anonymous said...

Excellent frog outfit. Good work!

Little's said...

Love all the pics!! Please let me know if you NEED anything, it is just a walk away! Keep the pics coming.

Katy said...

I can't believe shes in that outfit already! I remember when you got it.

tmauro said...

the frog outfit is perfect! i like the little feeties!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!

Brink Boys said...

What a peanut!