Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gentle Winter










Well, that was FUN! As mentioned in the last post my mom got Leah a session to get her colors done. This is achieved by draping a series of different colored clothes to see what works best with Leah's skin tone, eyes and hair color. She did SO well and seemed to enjoy the interesting colors and possibly tried to eat some of them. She made a wide range of funny little faces, some of which we captured on film (or memory card). It was determined that she is a "gentle" winter and we have a whole booklet of colors that are in her "pallet". It didn't take very long so then, Leah, my mom and I headed over to Russ' for a non-dairy brunch. I opted for a salad and the waitress looked at me like I had holes in my head when I requested no cheese. Yes ma'am, I AM insane. :) HA! What a great adventure. Leah is all tired out from such a fun day. Thanks again Ima!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gentle Winter - who knew! So, what color scheme is that and what colors will look best on her. I think she looks VERY cute in anything she wears. Your looking mighty foxy, Mommy!

Tripp said...

I am looking forward to hearing what colors are in her pallate at Girls weekend

Little's said...

I think I need to do that! I agree with Tracy you look great!

Unknown said...

She is so glamorous!

Brink Boys said...

I agree with the rest of the ladies, you are lookin' good Robino, and Leah of course looks fab in any color =-)