Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Today is Labor Day - we decided to do a little housework. With the 6 days that I spent on bedrest, I was a little behind on some housework. We played find the baby - it's just like the Where's Waldo books. :)
I think this about sums how we feel about Leah up into a nutshell. What a pleasure! And I didn't do this on purpose, but check out how NORMAL my feet look! I almost forgot what they used to look like!!



Last night, Auntie Holly drove Leah and me over to meet her other Great Grandma on my mom's side. We were happy to get the other 4 generation picture. Leah is so blessed to have such a large family!!

6 comments:

Little's said...

Wow Robin you are amazing! You fit everything in....are you sleeping?

Brink Boys said...

I am so glad you keep posting new pix, she changes every day!!! (hope you got a few naps in this weekend...)

Anonymous said...

You look great. Glad to see those feet back to normal. Now it's time for our pedi's.

Anonymous said...

S-l-e-e-p ummm, what's that???

Bryan and Katy Kraker said...

That girl has just a little too much sweetness!!

Rachel said...

What cute pics. You look really good!