Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 weeks old!!


Are you kidding me? Leah is 3 weeks old already? Where has the time gone? We are still not on much of a schedule except that I know that she likes to take a good nap from like 11 - 1:30 ish. That helps with planning trips out of the house and stuff.
It was my birthday yesterday, and Leah was a perfect birthday present! Seriously, I couldn't ask for anything more!
Oh yes, and she has developed a little cold. She has a bit of a runny nose and sound a little congested, with a little cough. Uh, it's breaking my heart! She doesn't seem too bothered by it, but I AM!!!

6 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I really hope she didn't catch it from my kids...they were fine at your house but both had cold symptoms Sunday too...bummer, I feel so bad if they gave it to her! Use the saline nasal drops, they are wonderful and safe!!!

Katy said...

I just said a little prayer for Leah Mae so I'm sure she will be all better in no time!

Unknown said...

Maybe you should catch the cold intentionally, then you can feed her antibodies and she will get better real quick.
Or not.

Anonymous said...

Poor honey. That is one cute picture of you gals.

Tripp said...

Poor little peanut. This cold that is going around is NASTY! It is hitting everyone in it's path.

Little's said...

Ooh poor little Leah!! I would be freaking too! The first colds are horrible for the parents...I don't think they bother the kids!