Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet gifts





Today is Thursday, we have been home from the hospital for a whole week already. Where does the time go? I have been having so much fun picking out what outfits to dress Leah in every day.

Today, we're sporting a little number that Laura picked up on one of her shopping excursions to Michigan city. It fits perfectly!! Also, if you will notice the quilt that she is laying on, Laura's mom (aka Bones) brought that over on Monday - made uniquely for Leah. They are both such wonderful people and they spoil us!! Thanks ladies!!

4 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I am so jealous that you get to play dress up...soon she will be sportin' your high heels!

Little's said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I was just thinking of that outfit! She looks so great!! :) I will be sure to forward this to my mom she will get a kick out of it!

Tripp said...

I LOVE dressing babies too!