Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eagle South aka - my home office




With Leah being such a good sleeper, I am able to get a good amount of work done during the day/evening. I have to thank my supervisor Daphne for keeping me in line. If she even thinks I am checking blogs instead of working, she'll give me this look...and then return to her roost in the manila folder box. It's a bit different then the normal office, but we're making due and getting what we need to done maybe with a bit more laughter!

8 comments:

Katy said...

Wheres the picture of the floor with all the paper work strategically placed. I love going to EDS.

Unknown said...

Oooh. Could this be a long term arrangement?
Good to hear the cats are keeping you in line.

tmauro said...

you know, i always pictured you with a lovely personal assistant. you for sure have that now!

Little's said...

Wow...looks pretty good to me...perhaps a day or two working from home each week?

Brink Boys said...

Looks good! Maybe you can cut down on your day care bill and stay at home a bit!

Anonymous said...

FUN! I want to work from home!

Tripp said...

I think this means that we now need an Eagle DAy Care.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!