Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Apple of My Eye

We have so many fun outfits to try on, so today, we picked the one with the apple on it for a couple of reasons. Today is Auntie Holly's first day of the new school year with students, and the tradition used to be bring an apple right? Happy First Day Auntie Holly! Secondly, did you ever stop and think about how many sayings apples are linked to? Apple of my eye, An apple a day..., Mac's. Geesh! Apples seem to be good marketing! (yes, this is what I sit and think about)
I thought this looked like she was striking a pose. How did this peanut ever fit in my tummy?

8 comments:

Little's said...

Okay, seriously!!! She is adorable...how do you ever have time for all this posting etc? Are you sleeping at all..I mean I am not complaining...I love it!!!!

Katy said...

She looks good in pink.

Brink Boys said...

I love it that you blog every day...you are awesome! Hope things are going well with RD back at work!

Anonymous said...

you both are soooo cute! i love it that you are having so much fun with her! thanks for posting all of the pics! Really, when do you have time to sleep?

Anonymous said...

Robino, keep the posts coming! I swear I check on you about 4 times a day! Love her little outfit today. See you soon I am sure I need my Leah fix... :)

tmauro said...

she is just cute!

Tripp said...

It looks like she is filling out a bit. Good work Mama!

Laura K. said...

Hi Robin - I linked from Beth's page. Congratulations!!!!!! Your daughter is beautiful, as I'm sure you already know : ) Glad to see that you're doing well and hope you do get enough sleep and enjoy this transition and your time at home. Wishing you all the best! Laura (Schippers) Kleinheksel