Tuesday, September 30, 2008

chillin'


Hello! Today is Leah's 5 week birthday. We are celebrating this birthday by going to get her colors done! What a fun girlie thing to do! That was a shower present from my mom - how thoughtful - we will always know what colors to buy her!! (More pictures of that later!)
This is Leah last week with her new friend Owen. He lives across the street with his parents and older brother and sister. He is about 3 months older than Leah, so they will probably be in the same class. How fun! Don't they look thrilled to be getting their pictures taken? I recall a little flirting just before we snapped the photo.



5 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Oh my gosh, 5 weeks already...crazy! Watch out neighbor boys, Leah is on the prowl already!

Katy said...

I'm sure Leah will have many "prospects" when she gets older!

Little's said...

How cute!! I love how they are just looking at their mothers like "you've got to be kidding me".

Anonymous said...

It's nice that Leah will have a little neighboor buddy. Cute!

Tripp said...

BFF!